Westhome Invest LLC (OOO << Westhome-Invest >>) has a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy.
For the purposes of the implementation of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Law”), the data collector is Westhome Invest LLC.
Information we may receive from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling out the form on our website www.westhome-invest.com (our Site). This may include any information that you provide when showing interest in a particular property or requesting additional services or information;
• If you contact the company, we can save this correspondence and your contact information;
• Information about your visits to our Site, including traffic data and other transmitted data, if required for our own counter or resources to which you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where possible, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to provide complete information to our advertisers. These are statistical data about the actions and behavior of our users when they browse the pages of the site, and they are not personally identifiable.
For the same purposes, we may receive general information about your Internet use using a cookie that is stored on your computer's hard drive. "Cookies" contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This data helps us to improve our Site and provide a better service. They allow us to:
• estimate the size of our audience and usage patterns;
• accumulate information about your preferences and, thus, modify our Site in accordance with your individual interests;
• increase the search speed;
• recognize you when you return to our Site.
In most browsers you can set the option so that they notify you if you receive a cookie. You can choose to block cookies in your browser, but please note that if you choose to delete or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts site.
For more information, please visit www.cookielaw.org
Where we store your personal data
The data we receive from you is stored in information technology systems located in St. Petersburg, Russia, which work for us. Some of the data processing processes related to web and mail services are carried out on our behalf by a third party.
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the protection of your data transmitted through our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use strict procedures and security features to store and process it to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Use of information
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
• to provide the most effective presentation of the content of our Site for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information (including property information), products or services that you are requesting or that we believe may be of interest to you, if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to fulfill our obligations arising from any agreement entered into between us and you;
• to notify you about changes in our service.
We do not allow third parties to access or use your data for further marketing services, as we understand that they are private and confidential. The information is used only in the ways indicated above.
If you do not want us to use your data in this case, please tick in the appropriate box located on the form on which we collect your data (registration form). Or email email@example.com with UNSUBCRIBE in the subject line.
Disclosure of information about you
We may disclose your personal information to any employee of our group of companies, that is, our subsidiaries, our main holding company and its subsidiaries, as specified in section 736 of the British Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any businesses or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to potential sellers or buyers of that business or assets;
• if we or almost all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data that we own about our customers or users will be one of the transferred objects;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use the data received from you for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Site may from time to time contain links to the sites of our affiliate network members, advertisers and partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability with respect to that policy. Please check these privacy statements before submitting any personal information to these websites.
Access to the information
The law gives you the right to access the information we hold about you. This right can be exercised in accordance with the Law. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com